ऑनलाइन पासपोर्ट पंजीकरण
Online pancard Registration
(Private Consultancy Service Provider)
By visiting our Site or providing your personal information to one of our sales representatives or signing up or logging in you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy. Please note that this includes consenting to the processing of any personal information you provide, as described below.
Some key terms
- “User(s)” (hereinafter collectively referred to as “You”, “Your”, “User”), mean our user(s) who use our Services
- “User Content” means all electronic data, text, messages or other materials, including personal data of Users, submitted to the Service(s) by You in connection with Your use of the Service(s).
- “Applicable Data Protection Law” means Information Technology Act 2008 (IT Act)
This policy covers the below mentioned:
- What personal information about Customers does thepancard.org collect?
- Use of Information
- Cookies and Similar Technologies
- Sharing of Information
- Storage and Transfer of Personal Information
- Security of your information
- Advertising and links to other sites
- Privacy of Children
- Do Not Track
- Questions/Changes to policy
What personal information about Customers does thepancard.org collect ?
The information we learn from customers can be broadly classified into three categories as mentioned below, such information helps us personalize and continually improve our services and hence your experience:
Information you provide us:
We receive and store any information you enter on our site or give us in any other way. For example, during filing the forms on our website you provide us with name, email address, mailing address, phone number and other several information. You can choose not to provide certain information which is not a mandatory request from us, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for purposes such as responding to your requests, to convey across any promotional offers from us or the third parties we work with and communicating with you.
Information we collect automatically:
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses our Site or advertisements served by or on behalf of thepancard.org on other sites.
We collect navigational information about what Site pages you access or visit, your device’s Internet Protocol “IP” address, information about your mobile device (such as operating system of your mobile device or browser type), the URLs of websites that referred you to us, non-precise geographic location, technical information about your device, data about the type of browser and operating system used, which web pages you view, the time and duration or you visits to our Site, the search queries you may use on the Site, whether you clicked on any advertisements, whether you have clicked on any links in any e-mails sent from us, or third-parties on our behalf and whether you have chosen to opt-out of certain services or information sharing and other metadata concerning with your usage of our Services.
Information from Other Sources:
Use of information
- To administer your use of our Services
- To better understand your needs and interests
- To better understand and improvise our products and services
- To facilitate your use and personalizing your experience
- To serve you relevant ads
- To respond to your inquiries or fulfilling your requests for information about our Service(s)
- To provide you with information about our Services and sending you information and materials from us including marketing communication
- To help you address problems with the Site, including any technical problems
- To Process online job application, you might have applied for
- To detect and prevent identity theft, fraud, and other potentially illegal acts as well as protecting the integrity of the website
- To respond to subpoenas, court orders, or judicial processes
- To provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety
- To resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems
- To help with any investigations or complaints
- To provide you with relevant information or Services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you based on previous interactions
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Cookies are bits of electronic information that a website may transfer to a visitor's computer to identify specific information about the visitor's visits to a website. The Site uses a browser feature known as a cookie, which assigns a unique identification to your computer, in case you do not wish us to collect such information kindly change the settings on your web browser.
Sharing of Information
thepancard.org provides your personal information to third parties who are obligated to use the personal information that we share with them for the purpose of provision of their services to us in order to help us run our business. These third parties include but are not limited to business partners, suppliers, sub-contractors, advertisers & advertising networks, analytics & search engine providers, payment providers. We may also share with third parties aggregate information or information that does not personally identify you. Should you require more details on third parties we work with or have any questions around it, please refer to our Disclosure Policy
We may also share your personal information in the following circumstances
- When we are required to provide information in response to a subpoena, court order, or other applicable law or legal process.
- When we have a good faith belief that the disclosure is necessary to prevent or respond to fraud, defend our websites against attacks, or protect the property and safety of thepancard.org and users, or the public.
- If we merge with or are acquired by another company, sell an thepancard.org website or business unit, or if all or a substantial portion of our assets are acquired by another company. In those cases, your information will likely be one of the assets that are transferred.
Storage and Transfer of Personal Information
Your personal data and files are stored in India, on our servers and the servers of companies we hire to provide services to us.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Security of your information
We understand that the security of your personal information is important. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our Site is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for you. While we provide administrative, technical, and physical security controls to protect your personal information. At the same time, it is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer. However, despite our efforts, no security controls are 100% effective and we cannot ensure or warrant the security of your personal information. For more information about the security practises we follow please write to us at
Advertising and links to other sites
We might display interest-based advertising on both our sites and unaffiliated sites using information you make available to us when you interact with our Services. Interest-based ads, also sometimes referred to as personalized or targeted ads, are displayed to you based on information from activities including but not limited to usage of our Services and visiting sites that contain our content or ads.
thepancard.org is not responsible for the privacy practices of these entities. In addition, our Services may contain links to other websites not operated or controlled by us. Such websites are not under our control and we are not responsible for their privacy policies or practices. If you provide any personal information through any such third-party website, we recommend that you familiarize yourself with the privacy policies and practices of that third party.
You may choose to enable or log in to our Services via various online services like Google, including social networking services like Facebook, LinkedIn etcetera. Our services also may enable you to access social networking services such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or Google (collectively, “Social Network”) directly or indirectly through our Services.
When you link a Social Network account to our App or log into our Service(s) using your Social Network account, we may collect relevant information necessary to enable our Service(s) to access that Social Network and your data contained within that Social Network.
Privacy of Children
We recognize the importance of children's safety and privacy. We do not request, or knowingly collect, any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 18. .org is very sensitive to privacy issues regarding children. By visiting this Site or providing your personal information to one of our representatives or signing up or logging in you are claiming yourself to be 18 years of age or above.
If you believe that any child under the age of 18 has posted any personal information anywhere on our website, please contact us immediately at [email protected] and provide as much information as you can to help us locate and delete the personal information.
If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child or any other child under the age of 18 has provided us with personal information, he or she should write to us at [email protected]
Questions/Changes to policy